Founded in 1974, our 120, 000 square-foot facility is situated just outside of Toronto, Canada. Our space includes wet laboratories for chemistry, physics, and materials science, as well as state-of-the-art characterization facilities including advanced equipment for microscopy, spectroscopy, thermal and mechanical analysis, surface science, abrasion, and wear.
Our Process Engineering and Scale-up facilities include 10,000 square feet of bench scale engineering laboratories and a 24,000 square-foot pilot plant, a flexible and modular design capable of supporting a variety of chemistries and processes.
Facilities at a glance:
- Bulk chemical and storage facility
- Model and machine
shopsfor custom equipment fabrication
- Fully-equipped analytical laboratories with access to all major material characterization techniques
- Environmental chambers for material conditioning and testing
- Multi-media conference and meeting rooms
- Fully-staffed cafeteria
- Library with extensive science and technical collection and journal subscriptions
- Fitness room with exercise machines, change rooms and showers
- Close proximity to hotels, restaurants, shops, and public transit