We are committed to
- Bio-renewable reactants, catalysts, and solvents
- Recycled materials as feedstocks
- Long life materials
- Functional materials operating with low energy input
- Low energy particle synthesis
- Solvent-free dispersion and polymerization processes
- Solvent-free reactions and electronic material purification
- Continuous-flow chemistry
- Sustainable purification technology
Green Success Stories
EA-Eco is an ultra-low-melt toner designed for Xerox office and production printers. Its rounded shape and small particle size provide
Solid Ink Technology
Xerox wax-based solid ink comes in a cartridge-free format, reducing landfill waste by 90% compared to laser printing. The ink itself contains 30% bio-renewable materials.
Long Life Components
We led the re-design of the imaging drum coatings used in Xerox printers, which dramatically improved drum life, changing it from a consumable item to a life-of-machine component.