What we do
We are Canada’s leading materials research centre and home to a world-class team of scientists and engineers with broad expertise in materials chemistry, formulation design, prototyping, testing, and chemical process engineering.
We deliver real-world solutions for Xerox and external customers in areas including:
- Electronic materials
- Sustainable materials
- Chemical processes
- Security and authentication
- Novel technologies for the printing, electronics, and manufacturing industries
Where we are going
Our mission is to drive business growth through the commercialization of breakthrough materials, technologies, and services.
We will continue to invent and develop new materials platforms, explore new ways to incorporate materials into functional prototypes, and push the limits of materials and ‘device’ performance.
Our efforts will be guided by the needs of our clients and shaped by the expertise and creativity of our researchers.
Our current project portfolio includes:
- Development of consumable materials for new printing technologies
- Device development and integration for healthcare and retail services
- Metal-based inks for electronics
- New methods of chemical process design and scale-up