Green Material Design & Engineering
We are committed to maximizing sustainability and environmental responsibility in all of our materials and processes. With years of experience in the design of sustainable materials and processes, we have a proven track record in optimizing synthetic pathways and chemical processes to minimize environmental impact.
- Bio-renewable reactants, catalysts, and solvents
- Recycled materials as feedstocks
- Long life materials
- Functional materials operating with low energy input
- Low energy particle synthesis
- Solvent-free dispersion and polymerization processes
- Solvent-free reactions and electronic material purification
- Continuous-flow chemistry
- Sustainable purification technology
Green Success Stories
EA-Eco is an ultra-low-melt toner designed for Xerox office and production printers. Its rounded shape and small particle size provide
Solid Ink Technology
Xerox wax-based solid ink comes in a cartridge-free format, reducing landfill waste by 90% compared to laser printing. The ink itself contains 30% bio-renewable materials.
Long Life Components
We led the re-design of the imaging drum coatings used in Xerox printers, which dramatically improved drum life, changing it from a consumable item to a life-of-machine component.